Skip to main content

The Special One

Like Jose Mourinho

You're The Special One.

Unlike Mourinho,

You've never let me down.


Like Romelu Lukaku,

You're heavy in my heart.

Unlike Lukaku.

Your shots always find their target,

My heart!


Like Juan Mata

You're the "Juan"

The one that matters!

Unlike Mata,

You can never be benched.


Like David De Gea,

You're the best keeper in the world.

Unlike De Gea,

You have the strongest defense.


Like Antonio Valencia,

You're strong in the tackle

Whenever I attack you.

Unlike Valencia,

You know all the way to my heart,

Not just one.


Like Ashley Young,

You don't just want to get old.

Unlike Young,

You get better with time,

Like the fine wine you are.


Like Lingard,

You look younger than you are.

Unlike Lingard,

You perform extremely better

Than it seems.


Like Paul Pogba,

You add variety, flair and style

To my life.

Unlike Pogba,

You do it consistently and without backlash.

Nor getting injured when it matters


Like Manchester United,

You're one of the best women I've ever met.

Unlike United,

You're the only one in my world.

The Special One that really matters.

The one and all.


Ridwan Akinkunmi Àjàgbé

Abu Marwan (Sophocles) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Omolola

Omolola mi Because of you, I can trek from Awe all the way to Sabo From the jungles of Akinmoorin to the slums of Isale-Oyo, Even if you want, I can forsake my beloved fufu for noodles. The love I have for you is more than be careful. Although my eyes are pushing me I will bravely face any member of your clan The seed of love you planted in my heart has turned to a great tree of affection Even the giant Iroko will be dwarfed.

FIREFLY 2.0

If you're reading this then it's too late to stop me. Reading this means my last posts has gone viral. Some will judge me and call me dangerous and a criminal. Others might say I need a psychiatrist. Others might just say I'm a gratified arsonist. Whichever one you choose to believe, you can't hurt me anymore. It has been a while that I have been feeling high on fire and burning things. Burning things always had a way of soothing my mind and easing my pains. And I have to tell you, it had that effect almost till the end. If you're reading this, then it means my last stunt was successful. It means that I found the ultimate "high" and I stopped lighting things on fire. From rats to cats, from individual to plants to small farms. I have a long list of things I've watched burn. Things that turned to ashes before my eyes. I got the idea for my last stunt from a video I watched online. YouTube have a vast collection of burning things, from little prank fir

Farmer's love

During tears and wears, I'll be with you No mixed feeling, not unlike morning dew Just know I'm yours. High or low. I'll write you a love song, ink deepest blue Describing you from head to toe My pen running around the pages, covered in hue Any iota of doubt, weed it out All lumps of distrust, lemme get a plough These feelings of love, irrigate it Your trust in me, let's fertilize it I want to harvest you in all your glory Love maximization is my only aim Take me for who I am This is a farmer's love The poem may be horrible I know But that's my best you know I speak in cutlass, hoe and feed This is a farmer's love.... #SOPHOCLES