Skip to main content

FIREFLY 2.0

If you're reading this then it's too late to stop me. Reading this means my last posts has gone viral. Some will judge me and call me dangerous and a criminal. Others might say I need a psychiatrist. Others might just say I'm a gratified arsonist. Whichever one you choose to believe, you can't hurt me anymore. It has been a while that I have been feeling high on fire and burning things. Burning things always had a way of soothing my mind and easing my pains. And I have to tell you, it had that effect almost till the end. If you're reading this, then it means my last stunt was successful. It means that I found the ultimate "high" and I stopped lighting things on fire. From rats to cats, from individual to plants to small farms. I have a long list of things I've watched burn. Things that turned to ashes before my eyes. I got the idea for my last stunt from a video I watched online. YouTube have a vast collection of burning things, from little prank fires to raging infernos. This video that I saw showed a tower engulfed in flames. It was such a dreadful and beautiful sight and it filled me with awe. I clicked on similar videos and my mind was made up. I have burned both living (while still alive, that's why they are called living things. Yeah, and the occasional humans.) and non living things. But never before have I tried both at the same time deliberately. Before you judge me on burning humans, don't forget the words of the Bible that says "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". And besides, I only burn humans whose parents and relatives decided not to pay the ransom I asked for. If you're reading this, it means my plan was carried out successfully. I bought fifty litres of petrol from the local filling station (Yes! I paid, I am not a criminal). I soaked every inch of my house with the petrol and I took a shower. With the petrol. I bet you didn't see that coming. But petrol is really cold on the skin. I am going to press the "Post" button now. You can view the live commentary of the minutes that followed on my wall. Viewer's discretion is advised! MY WALL: 1:02AM: My house and I are completely soaked. Every inch is covered. 1:04AM: Only the laptop is spared. As a scientist (lol). I have to be methodical 😋 1:07AM: Hey peeps! Anyone online? Gonna drop the damn lighter in 3 minutes. 1:11AM: We're live people... Dropped the lighter far away. And is the sight amazing! 😍😍 1:12AM: The fire is burning brilliantly. Harmattan and petrol is a wonderful combination..... 😂 😂 😂 You guys need to see this! 1:13AM: it's getting extremely hot 🔥 in here. 1:17AM: SOMEBODY HELP!! 😱 PLEASE CALL FOR HELP!! MY PHONE IS DESTROYED... OH... MY CLOTHES ARE ON FIRE.... IT'S HOT, PAIN..... SMOKE IS FILLING MY LUNGS.... CAN'T BREASDFGHJKL Fiction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Omolola

Omolola mi Because of you, I can trek from Awe all the way to Sabo From the jungles of Akinmoorin to the slums of Isale-Oyo, Even if you want, I can forsake my beloved fufu for noodles. The love I have for you is more than be careful. Although my eyes are pushing me I will bravely face any member of your clan The seed of love you planted in my heart has turned to a great tree of affection Even the giant Iroko will be dwarfed.

M.A.R.Y.A.M

My morning dew, exuding a serene atmosphere of calm.. Alluring, amazing, awesome... my golden tiara... Running through my mind, heart, but never so far... Young, beautiful with manners, my beacon in this sea, my quay.... Anchoring to this plane of existence, my mana... My bouy in this sea of mayhem