Skip to main content

FIREFLY

I have always marveled at the beauty of fire. The way things radiate when burning. The movement of the flames always look beautiful. Fire is sexy and I derive pleasure in watching things burn. The smooth way in which the flames engulf objects is amazing and fire never burns the same. Fire is beautiful, unpredictable and beautiful. Fire cleanse, it removes impurities.

I started lighting things up for fun when I was a teenager, the exact age of which I could not remember now. I remembered the time I failed a test, I went back home and brought out a box of matches and lit the test scripts on fire. The joy I felt when the papers burnt erased the sorrow of failing the test. And the climax came when the score burnt. 62/70 looked beautiful when the flame erased the terrible score. Fire erase imperfections. After that incident, I just need to find reason to light things up. When I am happy, I start a fire.
When sad, that is a reason to start fire. Anytime I feel depressed, the smell of burning things is the only thing that brings the joy back to my soul. But the older I grew, the lesser the pleasure I derived from burning inanimate objects. Woods, plants, papers, bicycles, motorcycles and the occasional abandoned cars do not fight back. I had to up my game. I had to find something that will fight back, to provide challenge.

The first test subject into animal territory was a rat. The ever present vermin, those guys are everywhere. I locked the doors and windows in the house. I tied the rat to a steel rod and set it on fire. If animals could show expression, then the expression on it's face would be shock, disbelief and absolute terror. The rat screamed (shrieked) and started thrashing around. But the more it moved, the more it burned. A nice sweet smell filled the house, the aroma of fur and skin on fire. The joy and excitement I felt in my heart and soul. The happiness that coursed through my body made me realized that I had struck jackpot. The scream, smell and the resistance provided great pleasure. The ecstasy I had never felt before flowed through my body. I continued with small mammals and birds for a long time. Always having the greatest pleasure when they tried to fight back, when they tried to flee. But with time, it got boring. The pleasure I derived diminished and I had to find alternative. A thought occurred to me now. I believe the only way to achieve the greatest sexual gratification is to do something I have never done before. To burn something I have never dared to burn before. Something to provide the ultimate high.

I have to burn an human alive.

*Fiction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIREFLY 2.0

If you're reading this then it's too late to stop me. Reading this means my last posts has gone viral. Some will judge me and call me dangerous and a criminal. Others might say I need a psychiatrist. Others might just say I'm a gratified arsonist. Whichever one you choose to believe, you can't hurt me anymore. It has been a while that I have been feeling high on fire and burning things. Burning things always had a way of soothing my mind and easing my pains. And I have to tell you, it had that effect almost till the end. If you're reading this, then it means my last stunt was successful. It means that I found the ultimate "high" and I stopped lighting things on fire. From rats to cats, from individual to plants to small farms. I have a long list of things I've watched burn. Things that turned to ashes before my eyes. I got the idea for my last stunt from a video I watched online. YouTube have a vast collection of burning things, from little prank fir

Omolola

Omolola mi Because of you, I can trek from Awe all the way to Sabo From the jungles of Akinmoorin to the slums of Isale-Oyo, Even if you want, I can forsake my beloved fufu for noodles. The love I have for you is more than be careful. Although my eyes are pushing me I will bravely face any member of your clan The seed of love you planted in my heart has turned to a great tree of affection Even the giant Iroko will be dwarfed.

M.A.R.Y.A.M

My morning dew, exuding a serene atmosphere of calm.. Alluring, amazing, awesome... my golden tiara... Running through my mind, heart, but never so far... Young, beautiful with manners, my beacon in this sea, my quay.... Anchoring to this plane of existence, my mana... My bouy in this sea of mayhem